• Keto Substrate

Ready-to-use substrate to be moistened according to species.


Substrate particularly suitable for rearing adult larvae and beetles.


Description: 80% leaves 20% wood + secret.



Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
    Bad           Good

Keto Substrate

  • Brands Beetles House
  • Product Code: substratcetoine
  • Availability: 2-3 Days
  • 0.00€


Available Options